Monday, April 23, 2012

My Fears

My biggest concerns for this is if I want to do my dress drive no one will show up or I won't have enough dresses. I know I will procrastinate so what if I don't get done on time? What if in the middle of my project I decide I hate it? What if I really can't do it? What if I fell apart? Would I fail?

My expectations for this is to learn something new and to see that I can actually successfully do something on my own. Maybe it'll help break my procrastination problem that I've had for so many years. I want to be proud of what I've done. Hopefully under classmen will look at my project and think it was a really cool project. I want to do something I've always wanted to do but haven't had the guts to do it. I expect this to be a long and frustrating goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment